SCHEDULED SURGERY DAY

I was not able to sleep much the night before. All I could think about was Indy being at UGA. What was she thinking??
I went into work and waited to hear how she was doing. Early that morning, the student assigned to Indy called and said Indy is doing well. She also said they had several emergency cases come in and Indy's surgery would not be done until much later in the day. I continued on at work and waited to hear back.
It was getting late and I was getting anxious. I finally heard around 4:30 that Indy's surgery was not going to get done. They were trying to work her in a already booked surgery schedule and with the emergencies, it just was not happening.
I went over and spoke with the Dr. and we decided it best..rather than Indy sit there and wait and hope she would be worked in, just to reschedule for Monday October 4th. She will be on the schedule and the surgery would for sure be done. I was to have her back on this day at 7:00 am to get ready for the surgery.
So off we went home with Indy. She seemed to be SO happy to be home. 
This is not the best photo, but is one of my favorites. This was taken right after we got back home. She looks so happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment