INDY'S FIRST DAY HOME ALONE ALL DAY

Today, October the 11th, 2010 was Indy's first day home alone all day since her surgery. June and I have been taking half days off at different times so someone would be home with her. I was so worried about her all day. I was very glad to see she had done well when I got home.
Right now, Indy is very constipated. I am sure it is from all the meds. 
This makes it even harder to get her to go when she has her minute of time outside. When I got home, she had went a little. It was like rocks! Tonight I started her on some pumpkin. 
She did not care for it in her food very much. I am hoping this will help by tomorrow. If not, I will have to contact her doctor and see what can be done. 
Here she is taking a cone break while I type here.


No comments:

Post a Comment